Monday, February 12, 2018

Wheel of love

This is one of the Valentine cards I made this year. One of my girlfriend gave me the stamp so thought it would be nice to make a card for her with the stamp. I have been liking this card fold is sort of the same A2 but a little different.

I used Penny Black's lots of love stamp with hybrid licorice black ink and colored with Copic Markers, added a little Copic Opaque white on the hearts. To cut my layer I used MFT stitched rectangles stax. I cut 3 layers one with the same background paper to glue on the back to cover the ugliness of the Copic markers coloring, and then my inside layer. I mounted first my inside layer then the back to line on the same place and last the top front layer so you don't see the layers. The messages were stamped with rose bud ink and I don't know who makes neither one, one didn't have a company on it and the other was originally unmounted that I mounted and I never labeled...technically I did have all my unmounted indexed on my PageSage program but since it stopped working since we upgraded from XP lost all my inventory 😒 amazing when you trust technology



No comments:

Post a Comment