Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Winter thank you

I always try not to do Christmas cards with winter theme so I can use that theme for other things the rest of the 4 months of winter. I know most people as soon as Christmas is over they go to Valentine's and then Easter as not many remember St Patrick's but even though I don't like the cold I love making winter cards and it seems like is the longest season of all!!!

For this card, I used shimmery paper to emboss flurries folder from winter wonderland set by Cuttlebug surprisingly it's the only folder in all the sets by Cuttlebug that has an individual name! I'm guessing because it was the one most people was using from this set, anyway, the thank you is from a Sizzix set # 5, thank you with frame #2 and the snowflake brad I bought at Impress


No comments:

Post a Comment