Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Happy 92nd

Today we celebrated my adoptive grandma's 92nd birthday! big milestone and like I always say it's a privilege to celebrate a birthday since not everyone has that luxury.


This is the card I made for her. The Fanfare fold card idea came from Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek. I changed my measurements on the layers as I wanted them 1/16" border and also decided I wanted a full card base (8-1/2" folded in half) instead of just a 4.25" x 5.5" base for more message room and of course my decoration of panels 😊 it does fold flat for mailing but because I used heavy cardstock that was what I had on my desk it would have cost extra for mailing but since it was hand-deliver I didn't care LOL otherwise I would have just reach out for regular cardstock and probably it would have folded better

For my stamped images I used Danube blue ink, the Have a wonderful is from wonderful stamp & cut set by Hero Arts; amazing is from awesome family by Pink & Main; 92nd is from number of years by SU and the birthday is from the Classic birthdays January set by Papertrey Ink


No comments:

Post a Comment