Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Shoebox Tuesday

On the Eighth Day of Christmas I show you today's shoebox project which is another Christmas project since we are still in the 12 days of Christmas 😊

Finishing up my Christmas supplies I made this card inspired by Rachel Tessman's Halloween card. I used The Stamps of Life's stitched circle for my moon and SU's cat punch, the woodland branch is Memory Box. I didn't really like how the cat looked so I decided to use another full black cat on top, the eyes were done with rhinestones by Memory Box and the Santa hat is a sticker by Jolee's Boutique. My message is from ornaments4Christmas set by The Stamps of life stamped with tuxedo black ink and punched out of curly label by SU and layer with another curly label cut in half


No comments:

Post a Comment