Friday, January 12, 2018

Stampin Up Workshop

Today my friends and I attended a SU workshop with two of the local SU demonstrators for the kick-off of the new occasion and sale-a-brations catalogs. We got to make 4 cards

For this first card, we used lovely wishes set stamped with old olive and calypso coral inks colored in with their alcohol markers calypso coral, daffodil delight and old olive. The ribbon is one of the freebies shimmer ribbon pack, the circle and scallop were cut for us so I can only assume they were from the layering circles framelits


For this card, we used waterfront set and perennial birthday set. The message on the front is from the second set and was done with chocolate chip. For the landscape we used the first set and was done with chocolate chip, pear pizzazz, tranquil tide, crushed curry & night of navy. 


Normally I don't decorate the inside as I just do an insert but I did this time as that's what Luci had. Not sure if she had this message but I liked it so that's what I used 😊


For this card, we used another of the freebie items party pandas set with memento ink and yes we had to fuzzy cut each one!! we used melon mambo marker for the hat and envelope. Same color for the message. The leaves were already cut for us but I think they were from bouquet bunch framelits the "bamboo" were cut color theory DSP


for this last card, we used layered leaves dynamic textured impressions embossing folder, another freebie celebrate you thinlits die set, old olive sheer ribbon and linen thread and can't tell you what DSP was used on this one 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment