Monday, September 18, 2017

Sunday Tip or Technique

In one of my Yahoo groups, we have our Sunday Tip or Technique and it was back and I decided to play with it right away yes I not always do things with it because I have done it, or too messy or not enough time so it's on my list to do but I was on the wanting to do something and lazy mode at the same time LOL so did it and this is what I did.

The TT was lattice card and I didn't do it the way the tutorial had it, as it was way too much work for me LOL so of course it didn't end the same but I was happy with the end project. I used an image I had stamped a while back with definitely dahlia stamp by SU with wilted violet, added some fabric tape and the message and hearts are from two sets by Simon Says Stamp with grape jelly



I wasn't too happy with the way it looked weird on the bottom so I added the piece I cut off I think on top to the bottom and it looked looked the lattice just continue

No comments:

Post a Comment