Thursday, September 7, 2017

Shoebox Thursday by Darlene

For today's shoebox project Darlene had a clean and simple card but I did something a little different because I picked this paper, I didn't want to cover such lovely paper so I changed my card :0) She had a bunch of different background papers, matching cardstock and ink and card base for use to pick and we had different images and dies to pick for the front. When I saw this paper it was lovely and I wanted this but I just didn't want to cover it so I had two choices, pick a different paper and do as the sample or use this one and do what I did :0) so that's what I did! I picked a die that would fit in the area that didn't have flowers and that was when my message was going to be. The die I picked is from bicycle club die set by The Stamps of Life


 and it was die cut 3 times and stacked to each other to give dimension (sorry for the blurry photo no matter how many times I tried it kept coming out blurry,  wanted to show you how it looked up closed)


No comments:

Post a Comment