Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project,  I decided to do one of the Sunday Tip or Techniques from one of my Yahoo Groups. This TT was doing background or stamping with rubber bands. I normally don't have rubber bands although my girlfriend reminded me I had bought a bag but since I don't use them I had forgotten that they were somewhere in my craft room, anyway I did find some that fit perfectly in my block. The original tutorial was using markers to color in the rubber bands and then sponge to add the color but I decided to use small ink pads spiced marmalade, dried marigold & ripe persimmon and instead of sponging my background I used a blending tool to do DTP with old paper ink. I stamped my leaf with vintage photo ink from the wonderfall set by SU and the message also with the same ink and SU from the set for all things and the punch duet banner. I mounted the top part of the punch with foam


No comments:

Post a Comment