Friday, September 22, 2017

Beautiful day

Today is one of my stamping friends' birthday and this is the card I made for her. I was debating what to do or which card to give her but at the end, I just grabbed this Altenew set that I think I've only used once and had been wanting to do something with it so did a clean and simple card.

I used Altenew inks I love the inks because you don't have to figure out which colors goes with which but TO ME they don't work good with clear stamps, with rubber they're great nice even coverage mostly on the first try the problem with clear is that they don't and if you have to stamp more than once to get the nice full coverage the ink becomes darker so the next color has to be darker, anyway that's just my experience. I used on the leaves olive, parrot & bamboo and for the flowers blush, rouge, crimson & velvet, the message was done with tuxedo black

No comments:

Post a Comment