Saturday, September 9, 2017

Stampin' Up workshop

Today I attended a SU workshop with two of the local demonstrators, it was their holiday catalog kick off so all cards were holiday cards.

For this first card, we used Chirstmas quilt set with lemon lime and Bermuda bay inks, stitched shapes framelits dies and quilt builder framelits dies although we didn't actually used these dies as they were already predie cut for us. All we had to do was stamp the message and cut the white oval everything else was precut for us, basic jewels pearls


For this second card, we used winter wonder textured impressions folder, year of cheer specialty paper & washi tape, the message is from star of light set stamped with VersaMark and embossed with detailed gold powder, die cut with the banner in the large number set, the basic jewel rhinestones were colored with fandango pink BIC permanent marker, the banner was attached with foam over the gold thread


For this third card, we cut our leaf from leaflets framelits then embossed with wonderland textured impressions folder, I mounted this layer on foam I think they also had it on foam but not sure it just seemed it should be :0) the message is from paisleys & posies set stamped with old olive ink, the pumpkin if from seasonal chums stamped with tuxedo black and cut with seasonal tags framelits, it cuts a full tag so we had to cut it to fit the one pumpkin and they had markers to color it but I colored it at home with Copic Markers


This last card, was using hometown greetings edgelits dies and hearts come home stamp set. The stamping was done with VersaMark and embossed with gold powder; for the top part I did some changes we were supposed to use the star die for the black panel BUT my OCD didn't let me have the marks so decided I was going to use my star confetti punch when I got home well since I was doing that change I also did something else :0) I only punched it once, it didn't cover the whole thing and wasn't totally happy but going all the way some stars would get cut off and wasn't going to like it so decided this was good enough, I added glitter paper behind the stars then I mounted my houses with foam and then I added some glitter on the top of both houses the tree and the ground, photo doesn't show but its like there is snow. The glitter was by Elizabeth Craft Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment