Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project I decided to do a clean and simple card. I had been looking into the split panel cards as I love that theme and wanted to do a card I saw with Lisa but then decided I would use that for my mom's birthday card so had to do something else :0) so I saw a card from Inky fingers and decided to go for something similar to that cut.

I used Juli's garden embossing folder by Cuttlebug, snow drifts dienamics die by My Favorite Things, the message in between my split panel is from forest friends set by W Plus 9 and the dear friend is from the set birthday blooms by SU both stamped with tuxedo black. Added Nuvo Crystal Drops in the center of each flower which you can't probably see as it was clear. I tried to make my own drops but that was a disaster so added the Nuvo directly to the center wasn't any better but in person give a little something LOL I didn't want any dimension since my panels were mounted on foam and more dimension would mean additional postage and when you donate cards they don't like that when I send not too bad for a card here or there



And of course, if I made something in English I like to do something in Spanish so this is what I made the message in between the split panels is part of a message I cut by My Pink Stamper just called Spanish sayings and the happy birthday is from SU's hostess set deseos divertidos again both stamped in tuxedo black




No comments:

Post a Comment