Monday, August 7, 2017

Red butterflies

For today's card, I have another butterfly card :0) The idea was from Nancy Amato. This is my take

I used best of butterflies set by SU, stamped a piece of white cardstock with one of the butterflies with tuxedo black then cut strips about 1-1/4" x 5-1/4" and mounted on a red piece of cardstock giving about 1/8" border top and bottom then black cardstock also giving the same distance border top and bottom...maybe next time I would change my borders to 1/16" at least on the red, and mounted on a piece of white cardstock 4 x 5-1/4" and mounted on a black card base.

For my top I stamped the same butterfly with tuxedo black and colored with Copic Marker, cut my square leaving part of the wings out fuzzy cutting them then mounted on black cardstock and then a square of vellum, leaving a 1/8" border on each but again I would probably change this.




No comments:

Post a Comment