Wednesday, August 30, 2017

One Sheet Wonder 6x6

This is one of the layouts/templates I did for the OSW 6x6, I have several packs of 6x6 but don't use them a lot as normally my papers are for layers and by the time I cut the paper seems there is not enough for two cards but somehow using the paper for a OSW I was able to do with these cuts 4 cards, go figure LOL All messages were stamped with tuxedo black ink


the two little pieces went to recycle I know probably could be saved for something but is just paper and I didn't :0)


this message is from the hostess set time of year by SU, the butterfly is from the set close to the heart by Birch Press Design


 this message is from the set halftone thanks by Altenew


 the thank you is from the set big greetings by Avery Elle and the rest of the message is from Hero Art's stamp & cut set thanks


this one is from million and one set by SU



No comments:

Post a Comment