Wednesday, August 9, 2017

80th birthday

Today is my dad's 80th birthday! wow time flies! we didn't do a big celebration or anything it just sneak on us too quick

I wanted to make him a special card not that he doesn't like any card I sent him but since not everyone is lucky to make it to 80 and he did so I wanted something more than just a normal nice card so this is what I did. The idea was from Becky Jensen. I used mini magnets to keep the card closed. I change my card from hers as she used white resist and I hate wet embossing, did try it but just wasn't working out so I just went with monochromatic kind of. I used high tide stamp set by SU with tumbled glass ink for my messages I used 3 sets with blueprint sketch ink, one dias felices by SU, Spanish messages by Stampendous and number of years by SU




No comments:

Post a Comment