Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Bloomin heart

This card was inspired by tanglewood cottage. I think I did pretty much as she did her card ...maybe :0) just different material as I don't only use SU products

I stamped my woodgrain background stamp by SU twice with rich cocoa ink then I die cut my bloomin heart thinlit die on one of the pieces, I clear all the bits and pieces on the heart then I position everything back on the bottom piece and removed the "frame" and applied early espresso ink with blending tool everywhere until I was happy. Did a little sponging on the edge of the "frame", removed the heart and place the "frame" back in place and attach. Die cut the flowers and glue them where they went and added some pearls I colored with Copic marker, the ribbon is from Michaels. Didn't add a message this way I could use for anniversary in English or Spanish whatever I needed :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment