Wednesday, July 19, 2017

New great grand daughter

One of my dearest friends has a brand new great grand daughter as of last week so this is the card I made for her and her husband and mom




I love this fold, but I had a hard time finding a place to write my message so found a solution...adding a flap on one side, it was small it could have been bigger or add two even flaps but decided to go for just one and work perfectly for my needs :0)



The onesie (stamped with rose bud) is by The Stamps of Life as well as the welcome (stamped with tuxedo black), baby is part of celebrate today SU's set also stamped in tuxedo black and girl is part of  endless birthdays wishes also by SU and tuxedo black ink, the little charm was in my stash that I think I must have gotten it at a baby shower and saved it for a future used and since I was hand-delivering the card didn't have to worry about postage or getting broken



No comments:

Post a Comment