Sunday, July 16, 2017

Graduation

My favorite and only nephew graduated from Secundaria which is equivalent to 9th grade on Friday don't know if he already got his card or not as it takes forever for mail to get to Mexico. Also, the daughter of my hair dresser graduated from College & High School at the same time so I made the same card for both of them. The idea was from Stacey's corner.

I used stitched rectangles die by The Stamps of Life for the two big layer cuts and double stitched rectangles die from Kat Scrappiness for the opening of my shaker card as I needed the stitching to be on the opening not on the piece that was staying off. The graduation hat is from My Creative Time set here's lookin' at you and class of 2017 is from CTMH set class of in tuxedo black ink. The junk in the shaker card are sequins that I have been setting aside that I don't like from past paper pumpkins that surprisingly matched my cardstock so of course had to use so I didn't have to go buy something LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment