Friday, July 7, 2017

Birthday

Today is our favorite brother-in-law's birthday. Since his stroke, he doesn't do much so no hobbies other than coffee or food LOL and of course watch the Seahawks but they're not playing right now and I gave him a Seahawks card last year so wanted to give him something different, beside that is not easy making a football card since I'm not into sports LOL anyway is a bit hard to do a card when there are no hobbies but I saw a card by Ruth so thought that would be perfect as he loves chocolates as much as my sister does...I think

Anyway, the changes on my card I score in between the square pieces as I remember that when I cut the Hersheys for S'mores there is an indentation, I know I don't eat chocolate so I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure there are marks so I did marks on mine and I also put squares picking out of the wrapping which is chocolate wrapping as that was the closest thing I had to metallic paper and I know we normally don't put too many embellishments on guy cards but it needed something so I added the flat ribbon which is by SU.  The "you're so sweet" is from the set cake2stamp by The Stamps of Life and the "happy birthday" is from the set close to the heart by Birch Press Design


No comments:

Post a Comment