Friday, July 14, 2017

Little note card

I made this cute little note cards that were pretty clean and simple for quick thank you or for a quick note they're about 2.75 x 4" most of them were this size but not all of them, as I was using up scraps of papers. I like doing this size note cards when I have lots of scraps and I don't want to throw into recycle bin so a great way to do something quick and useful and my sister likes them :0) she doesn't need envelopes and I can use 4 bar envelopes if I need to mail the card as it's the smallest the PO allows us to mail

The flower is from the ATC set by Dee Gruening and I used several  Memento ink pads. The ovals were done with Spellbinders classic oval dies and the border was Martha Stewart's floral lace edge punch





No comments:

Post a Comment