Monday, March 20, 2023

Spotlight Technique Challenge

On one of my groups we used to have Tip or Technique Sunday and decided to switch it to Tip or Technique Challenge month. For the month of March 2023, we are doing Spotlight technique.

All white cardstock is Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. cover smooth white cardstock except for the A2 card base that is Recollections 110 lb. white card stock

For this card I used the second video that was given as refresher of the technique which was by Jackie Bolhuis Klompen Stamper her way was color with alcohol marker and fussy cut then mount with foam.

I die cut a panel of white cardstock with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness then stamped the images from My Hero Monthly Kit January 2021 with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink. Using my stamp platform stamped the second image and this is where I changed my card from her by coloring with Copic Marker (V01, V04, V06, Y15, Y17, BG000) fussy cut the flower and die cutting the bee but decided to mount the flower flat and added the a total of 4 bees. Also added some Spectrum Noir sparkle Crystal clear glitter brush on the wings of the bee

Then die cut layer of purple cardstock by Core’dinations 65 lb. with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A 



No comments:

Post a Comment