Sunday, March 19, 2023

Spotlight Technique challenge

On one of my groups we used to have Tip or Technique Sunday and decided to switch it to Technique Challenge month. For the month of March 2023, we are doing Spotlight technique.

All white cardstock is Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. cover smooth white cardstock except for the A2 card base that is Recollections 110 lb. white card stock

For this card I used the first video that was given as refresher of the technique.

Sasha Reade gave 2 ways to do the spotlight technique I used one of their ways to do my card which I have never used before.

Die cut a panel of white cardstock with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness then stamped the images from My Hero Monthly Kit January 2021 with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink then using the 2” punched negative piece from yesterday's card as masked and colored with Tim Holtz distress inks mustard seed, fossilized amber and wild honey. Then die cut layer of yellow cardstock by Core’dinations 65 lb. with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A and mounted to an A2 card base

 


No comments:

Post a Comment