Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Pinkfresh Studio Create & Connect Holiday 2022

On each of the classes there is a make & take that is done by a different person than the one that did the class. Lea Lawson made the make & take on the first class. And this was my take on her card

The this card was using the floral bauble product bundle. I changed the colors and some of the layout as I forgot how the card was after I watched the class. I decided not to add message as the stamp set and the extra stamp set ONLY has messages in English which limits to whom I can send cards to.  I tent to either leave no message or put both Merry Christmas & Feliz Navidad unless I decided to the other two languages I need French or Dutch

For this card all white was Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. cover smooth white cardstock except for the card base that is Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock, all supplies are Pinkfresh Studio unless otherwise noted

Used A2 card base colored with Tim Holtz distress oxide salvage patina & peacock feathers with Picket Fence Studios life changing blender brush with Kaleidoscope layered stencils, only stencil 1 & 2. On a layer of white cardstock used the floral bauble coordinating die cuts then use the layered stencils with Tim Holtz distress oxide inks bundled sage, evergreen bough, mustard seed, salvage patina peacock feathers & uncharted mariner. Cut some snowflakes with Core’dinations heavy weight 250gm golden pearl elegant pearlized paper from large snowflakes coordinating cuts, the big one was cut in half then added 3 layers of Art deco frame stand alone cuts die cut with white cardstock and placed all snowflakes within the frame before pressing down firmly. Finally added some metallic pearls gold 



No comments:

Post a Comment