Monday, December 19, 2022

Paper Pumpkin Jolly Gingerbread

This is one of my alternatives for my November 2020 kit. Started by cutting the pieces. I decided the gingerbread house was good size for a mini slimline card. My size for mini slimline is 3x6 since I used checkbook envelopes as I have so many and I don’t send checks any more.

Cut card base of Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock, next layer calypso coral cardstock and then a top layer of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. cover smooth white cardstock the border in between layers is 1/16” around which is what I prefer most of the time.

On the top layer used the ergonomic blending brush by Altenew with Tim Holtz distress oxide inks weathered wood, tumbled glass and faded jeans then cut the printed die-cut house in two mounted one on the top then on top added a white die-cut house as you could remove the door to show the decorated door on the gingerbread and then decorated on top with some candy stickers.


the inside I glued the other half as decoration but it's big enough for a message as well as personal message



No comments:

Post a Comment