Sunday, December 18, 2022

Paper Pumpkin Peaceful Christmas

This is an alternative to my October 2021 kit. For this kit was to make cards.

I cut the printed envelope to use as layer and then used Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A then mounted this layer to an A2 card base of Recollections 110 lb. white base. Then cut the flap of the envelope to use as decoration on the front which I layered on a piece of white then added printed silver foil die-cut where I stamped with the kit’s stamp set and classic stampin spot shaded spruce ink stamped message and trees


for this one added printed silver foil die-cut label from blissful blooms paper pumpkin August 2018 where I stamped with Winter woods paper pumpkin stamp set October 2019 and classic stampin spot shaded spruce ink stamped message


for this added printed silver foil die-cut label from blissful blooms paper pumpkin August 2018 where I stamped with Winter woods paper pumpkin stamp set October 2019 and classic stampin spot shaded spruce ink stamped message


and last one added printed silver foil die-cut label from manly moments paper pumpkin May 2018 where I stamped with Winter woods paper pumpkin stamp set October 2019 and classic stampin spot shaded spruce ink stamped message

No comments:

Post a Comment