Thursday, October 15, 2020

Monoprinting Class Homework Day 3

 I took a class with Altenew Academy with Sara Naumann, Monoprinting made easy. I was trying to do something new. I took this class July 2019 couldn't play with the technique until I got my gel plate and after that I just did backgrounds like a lot of people and never did anything with them but needed to work on a card for a mingle aka swap and the rest went into my donation box for Gray Matters Foundation.

Day 3 was using pigment ink. For my backgrounds I used my monoprint plate by Grafix Impress which is more like a plastic not gel for ink I used Brilliance Archival Pigment ink mineral then I put some distress seedless preserves on my glass mat added water and splatter it with a brush onto the plate I used Neenah paper. I just keep adding more water on the plate light splitz at the end I used a brayer.

For all cards I sprayed a background of oxide spray picked raspberry, stamped the hope collage stamp by MB with VersaFine Clair fallen leaves ink and very carefull color the flowers with Copic Markers as this ink is not Copic friendly then die cut with SU's rectangular stitched framelits and then cut a pink layer with 1/8" border 
















No comments:

Post a Comment