Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Gatefold stable door card

 This card was inspired by Flutter by Heidi's blog. I was going to make it as a shoebox but somehow it got buried and now it will take time before we do shoe boxes again so might as well post card.

I used close to the heart set by Birch Press with crisp dye ink deep iris, field flowers set by SU with crisp dye inks lavender fields and just green; painted petals set also by SU with same inks; rounded the top corners with mini corner rounder punch by EK and to close the "stable door" I used classic label punch. 

I changed my card, the inside panel Heidi only made it 2/3 I wanted it to be a full panel, the closure I didn't like the hole this one latches in the other side in between the foam so both sides are with foam but on one side it latches and on the other side the foam holds the label and also I made it a full card to have an area to write a message





No comments:

Post a Comment