Monday, October 12, 2020

Faux tie-dye

This is last try on the Sunday tip or technique I had on one of my online groups for faux tie-dye using crayons. I finally found my Tim Holtz distress crayons. I only have one set which obviously haven't done anything with them since I couldn't even find them LOL wasn't sure how I was supposed to use them so I tried making watercolor but wasn't working for me I was either adding too much water or not enough or it was the regular awful watercolor paper. I just didn't like the result, tried fixing by adding some refill and it was just a big blot anyway at the end I did make two cards. The first one has dusty concord, ripe persimmon, barn door crayons with refill sage shadow, message is by SU paz y amor set with VersaFine Clair nocturne and Honey Bee Stamps' circle thin frames, embellished with faux enamel accents black


second card dusty concord, ripe persimmon, barn door crayons and refill Bermuda bay, everything else same as the same card

No comments:

Post a Comment