Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween

This year sure will be a different kind of Halloween for most, for other guess it probably won't matter. We normally don't give out candy out and we don't have little kids to worry about which we are thankful can't imagine the parents that are trying to do the right thing by staying home but still doing something special for their kids that like to dress up and go around the neighborhood anyway with my shoulder still bad I made a simple card for Bret

I just blended with my Altenew ergonomic brush and distress oxide inks my background, fossilized amber, candied apple, spiced marmalade, seedless preserves and dusty concord on black cardstock then sprinkled with a small paint brush some watered Brilliance pigment ink moonlight white it gave it a little shimmer and some Nuvo mica mist midnight horizon also has a little shimmer but neither gave the color I was looking for but at the end that was what I had so it stayed that way, dab with paper towel when all dry added the crows and scarecrow die pieces. The crows I double them and the scarecrow I die cut it 4 times.

No message as wasn't sure how it was going to look in black and I didn't want to ruin the panel and I just didn't want to remake 😕


 

No comments:

Post a Comment