Saturday, July 18, 2020

One sheet wonder

Can you tell I have lots of papers?! I have not bought papers in a long time because I have way too many do like them, don't like big patterns used to get the packs and that was a big mistake as even though it was a good deal turned out at the end it had way too many unusable sheets at least to me. Some had become a bit more used with the OSW as that is the main focus of the card to show off the papers but sometimes hard to use them if not what you really like LOL

These cards were made because I wanted something that would work for anyone specially men, most of them went to Gray Matters Foundation, Send a Smile 4 Kids and Bring a Smile to Seniors unless otherwise posted messages were computer generated and I was playing with all the black inks I had to see which one stamped better/darker and which one smell and which one stain stamps so didn't pay attention on which message was stamped on which I was more focus on the result to make a note to see if it would be used again or not and for what









Custom stamp


Uplifting thoughts set 10671 by Concord & 9th 


Halftone thanks set by Altenew



Massive messages set by Gina K Designs


Thanks to you set by Pink & Main


Thanks to you set by Pink & Main



No comments:

Post a Comment