Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Happy Birthday

Remember I had die cut a bunch of rainbow's when I got my order from Pinkfresh Studio and made the cat card? well I also made this card for my favorite brother-in-law Steve. For this card, I used the standalone die cuts color block rainbow again used foam for dimension, then die cut a different grass for this one this is pasture grass steel craft die by Memory Box; for the clouds the first layer is on foam the top layer I die cut it 4 times to give some dimension but even and not as high as the foam and they're from cloud borders honey cuts by Honey Bee Stamps the message is two sets the top is from let’s flamingle set by Pinkfresh Studio and the happy birthday is from teeny tiny wishes set by SU both with VersaFine Clair ink Nocturne  


No comments:

Post a Comment