Sunday, July 12, 2020

Hola, Pensado en ti

More card for Daniel West over at Del and Artie. For this cards I used SU's DSP everyday enchanted with Recollection cardstock. The birds on a wire edge punch is by Martha Stewart Crafts, cut my white scrap cardstock with rectangle stitched framelits by SU then stamped my message from happy to be friends Spanish sentiments set by CTMH with VersaFine Clair ink Nocturne the next layer I just used my ruler as the next layer with dies is not an even 1/8" added liquid pearls dimensional pearlescent white opal to embellish



for these cards the difference was the hola but also came from the same happy to be friends Spanish sentiments set by CTMH and the buen día came from Spanish sentiments by Little Darlings Rubber Stamps, I fuzzy cut the banner as this set doesn't have dies, and the liquid pearls dimensional pearlescent was silver pearl





No comments:

Post a Comment