Saturday, July 11, 2020

Hola

I was playing around with this new stamp by Pinkfresh Studio nested diamond. The stamp is 6x6 but doesn't really stamp a full 6x6, the rubber is 6x6 anyway I was just playing around to see how it stamped and how it would look if I cut so made a slim card since they're so popular right now using my embossed edge nesting slim dies by Kat Scrappiness. Wasn't very impress with this dies the embossed edge doesn't show that much but so far I have not found a stitched die set so this was the best alternative if I didn't want a plain layer. I used sunray crisp dye ink for the nested diamond stamp. For my messages I stamped them with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink on a story label punch by SU and they're from Spanish messages set by Stampendous and finished it by adding some liquid pearls dimensional pearlescent paint buttercup. Donated this card to Daniel West over in Del and Artie.




No comments:

Post a Comment