Friday, December 6, 2019

Ways with Washi Tape homework Day 4

On my Washi Tape class for this day was using the big tape to create a shaker card. Alexandra used the big alphabet dies and on one of my past classes with them I had used a big die for a shaker card and of course that die seems to be my go to but didn't want to do the same so I did use the same die but made it different.

I also use the same painted fantasy washi tape from Altenew, the Y die is by MFT, the o & u are from and alphabet die I have, and the are amazing are from thanks stamp & set by HA with tuxedo black ink, the bits for the shaker are metallic gold jewels from PPP. Because the Y was too closed to the edge and was hard to add foam I decided to just drop the Y that came out of the top and the acetate is just on the top with nothing inside


No comments:

Post a Comment