Sunday, December 8, 2019

Sympathy Dog

Recently Jennifer McGuire posted about a card drive at a blog by Ricky Live Like Roo and for the first time I was able to help her cause. I love helping on card drives but only when it's blank cards with no messages on the inside, on matter what the note is I know. I work on my cards for the charity and if that is not personal enough for them that is too bad. Ricky luckily just wanted cards for Sarah so I was able to help not with a lot of cards as by the time I saw the post and due date not enough time to work on cards and mail and my stash didn't have a lot of cards of what they require

This was one of the cards I mailed them. Used dog sympathy set by Our Daily bread with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink, and stitched square dies by The Stamps of Life


No comments:

Post a Comment