Thursday, December 19, 2019

Shoebox Thursday

For today's project well it's Thursday so I can make a little more complicated projects so I decided to make a shaker card. I love shaker cards and lately seems like I have been doing a lot don't know if it's to get rid off my supplies or because I really want to make them LOL when I took my washi tape Alexandra made her shaker card in a very complicated way TO me but since two of my friends have been gluing their layers in the complicated way figure it was their way of making the card so I would show them how make them in 3 ways, one of them was how Alexandra said it was the easy way and hope for the best.

The one I made originally, I used Joy coordinating die by PPP and I didn't care for neither one of the message of the set so looked in all my sets and found in 3 sets by HA -the wishing you from Joy stamp & cut set, the happy Christmas from blessing stamp & cut set and the & from Merry stamp & cut set all with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink the sequins were from past paper pumpkin


My friend did with this sequins as I didn't have more white



No comments:

Post a Comment