Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Shoebox Tuesday

More Christmas in July, no many days left 😊 for this card I'm using the torn paper technique that saw with Ingrid Blackburn. I don't remember if I ever did this technique with my stamping but since my ladies on Tuesday like simple cards this was on the simple side at least in part. I used a scrap of copy paper for my torn paper and borrowed the poinsettia stamp by Peddler's Pack which was stamped with fired brick ink, the Christmas is part of a wish for everything set by SU also with fired brick, then die cut the merry from expressions thinlits die also by SU and added glossy accents, this step was optional for them, I love the dimension it gives but yes it's extra work and for some hard to do so that's why I said in part a simple card as they could decide how simple they wanted to make it 😁


I also made a Spanish version since I need for my personal use, for this that is pretty much the same except all in Spanish I also added 3 dots of liquid pearls petal pink color that you can't really see on the photo as it's so close in color to the ink


No comments:

Post a Comment