Thursday, July 18, 2019

Shoebox Thursday

Another Christmas in July project for today. This time we are using baby wipe as ink pad. I saw a tutorial with Jennifer McGuire using a bunch of ink and doing a rainbow pattern well I just did a simple two colors to use up some of the layers I had from last year. This time the message was from more merry messages by SU with rhubarb stalk ink and the inks with the baby wipe were distress oxide reinker candied apple and distress ink regular ink pine needles. I don't own a lot of reinkers as I just like to buy new ink pads than add reinkers. The stamp is poinsettia silhouette by MB and I have two choices one just leave as is


or two add buttercup liquid pearls in the center of the poinsettias and of course they could do their coloring straight or in an angles, the red on top or bottom. I actually like on top the red but I was playing and didn't want to waste the paper so at the end just stamp again the message and the way I inked I had to put my message under red 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment