Sunday, July 7, 2019

Happy 70th

Today's our brother-in-law's birthday, it is a big milestone for him with all his health struggles. Because he has 4 brothers and one of them is out of state my sister had his birthday party a month in advance that we all were available. I made the party favors and her theme was old newsprint so looking into my papers found this paper that was perfect for the band and then I had to add an embellishment that would go with it that was also something that he like so I picked hats as he likes wearing hats mainly baseball hats but those are not very old fashion but he has some old fashion so those are the ones I picked. The message were stamped with ground espresso ink punched with story label by SU and the brads are by Eyelet Outlet.




This is the card I made him. Very similar to the one I made for Bret but with different papers and I changed the dimensions to a little bigger was easier to stand with 3/4" instead or 1/2"

I used SU's number of years set with amalgam jet black ink stamped on vellum




No comments:

Post a Comment