Monday, July 22, 2019

Hola

I got a new toy so wanted to play with it. I had seen Justine Hovey using Wendy Vecchi Make Art Stay-tion and for someone with OCD looked like a good thing so of course had to get it, and Saturday was Impress 32nd Anniversary and my hubby Bret was so nice to take me as it's too far for me to drive there. He said I couldn't stay long and I am glad I didn't, there were just too many temptations LOL anyway one of the ladies that was doing demos was also using this and gave me more ideas so of course I had to play with it to see how good it would be for me and I do love it.

This is the first card I made on it. I did double stenciling using the magnets to hold the stencils down while I used my blending tools and it did perfectly...I used seedless preserves oxide with the first stencil that was square mandala by Gina K Designs and wild honey oxide with ray of light mix-ables stencil by MFT that was the second stencil then I used the ruler that comes with the mat to align my letters and finally applied glossy accents on top of letters for dimension


I did other card front but haven't finished them but they were so easy to do no adhesive needed on the stencil and the clean up of the mat was as nice and easy as my Tim Holtz glass mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment