Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Shoebox Tuesday

Continuing with Christmas in July with my projects this is another very simple card. I had a bunch of top layers from last year that I was going a card so stamped my message from special season set by SU with mossy meadow added my adhesive on back and after doing my first card it didn't work adding the adhesive first so had to re-do every card so of course couldn't toss this layers as they were cut stamped and had adhesive on the back so they were set aside for something else well that didn't happen last year so this year it is LOL this is the first thing

I stamped the poinsettia stamp by PB with Gina K amalgam ink a couple times as it wasn't black enough for me then decided to color with the technique we learned at the show last June using the one of the stamps from the watercolor background set by Rubbernecker Stamps and since I don't have watercolor powder I used distress spray stain candied apple. You apply the color to the stamp and then stamp on paper, it gives the watercolor look, for the leaves I was too lazy to look for a smaller stamp to do the same thing so just used the waterbrush to apply pine needles distress ink reinker but didn't cover the whole image just splash it so it would be as uneven as the stamp. It needed a little bling so I added peacock liquid pearls by Ranger


No comments:

Post a Comment