Saturday, November 17, 2018

Workshop

A friend and I attended a new group of SU demonstrators for their Christmas workshop. Each one had a project for us to make.

Leah had a set of tags. I'm not into tags for those that like tags this is a fast and easy way to do them the set is tags & tidings, you can stamp all the stamps at once, which we did with real red ink and then cut all at once with Christmas tags thinlits then you just decorate as desire. I didn't spend a lot of time on mine since like I said I'm not into tags and we don't give gifts other than the grand-kids and being "two" now is not like we need tags 😊. She had bunch of cut outs of punches and dies of misc papers for us to use and she also had some samples if you needed ideas of how to make the tags but we could do it our way also which was what I did.


Nola had a card and we got to make 3 cards of the same design using feathers & frost set with gray granite ink and the message was stamped with real red. The coloring was supposed to be done with stampin blends BUT after coloring the chest of the birds with the yellows and they were only one tone both options I decided to just wait and color with my Copics, the berries were supposed to be done with glitter glue but that is messy so decided to do pearls and also added a little something to the inside of my card which was not on the original sample card



and last but not least, Diane card which we also got to make 3 of this design. For this card other than the detailed baubles thinlits die and the retired decorative label punch and of course the jewels and glitter paper I don't know any other supplies we used as all stamps were all ready for us to use with VersaMark and silver powder anyway there is a window sheet between the top and bottom. The blue was color with aqua painter was sort of watercolor made of reinker



No comments:

Post a Comment