Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's project, I had a very clean and simple card I saw on Pinterest by Lydia Evans. I loved the simplicity of her card so I checked what I had to make a similar card so this is what I came up with.

I used wave rectangle die for my first layer, then double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness to make my frame which was mounted on foam, love this dies as you get the stitching on both sides of your die cuts; my message is from Neat & Tangled set painted hello with ground espresso ink; for my leave I wanted a maple leave but the burlap paper by DCWV was too thick for the die and it was a pain to cut so had to go for one that didn't have fine edges, good thing that the stitched leaves mini stamp kit by Gina K Designs has 3 leaves to pick. After I cut all my leaves for everyone I colored them with my Copic ABS, then just added the jute and rhinestones to embellish


No comments:

Post a Comment