Friday, November 2, 2018

Feliz Día de muertos

Today we celebrate our loved ones that have passed. Well at least in Mexico is a big holiday to honor the dead. This is the card I made. Because one of the traditions are the sugar skulls I made my skull out of glitter to imitate the sugar skull.

The skull is from Stamplistic stamped with Hero Arts intense black I believe it was the last ink I had to try and this one I had to stamp like 3 times to get a full nice image so not sure if it was the stamp or the ink. Colored with Copic markers then cover with double sided adhesive and then added Elizabeth Craft silk microfine warm diamond glitter fuzzy cut in layers. Mounted on the tombstone which is a die by Spellbinders. I added texture to the tombstone and headstone with a ball of paper and ink. The message is in part from La La Land with VersaFine Clair ink





No comments:

Post a Comment