Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's project I have a very simple card inspired by a fold I saw in a couple blogs I follow, I believe it was Susie, Patty & Flowerbug for sure, anyway this is what I did on my card.

I used HA's coffee cup stamp & die combo set with paper bag ink and SU's white tea lace paper doily. If I recalled correctly I kept my card normal A2 size instead of cutting it to 5-1/4" mainly because I used A6 envelopes so my doily didn't interfere with fitting perfectly inside otherwise you do need it to be smaller size 😊 but left my top part 3-1/2", the band on the coffee cup is from a background paper and you can't really tell but the paper on the cup is fall leaves. Technically we still in Fall until December 20th so figure I would do one more Fall card before getting into Christmas projects next month



No comments:

Post a Comment