Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! Today is a day to be thankful for and we are thankful for family and friends that make each day better for us.

This is the card I made for Bret that was one of my Sunday Tip or Techniques in one of my Yahoo Groups. The tutorial we were given was a very busy Christmas card. I had done this card in the past and did them simple so this time decided to use papers I would next it next time but since I didn't have more paper to redo the card it had to stay this way. The papers are from The Paper Studio, all stamping and die cutting was done with stitched leaves mini stamp kit by Gina K Designs with ground espresso ink, the message on the back is from Endless Creations also with ground espresso






Like every year, we hosted Thanksgiving dinner and for the table this year, this is what I had for the name setting. All boxes were filled the same, but the belly band was different as I used miscellaneous fall paper I had. For the pumpkin I used seasonal chums set by SU with rusty hinge ink, simple colored the leaves with Copic marker then die cut with matching die and cut both pieces so I could use the back for my Happy Thanksgiving and the name of the guest. The happy is from birthday classic March set by Papertrey Ink, the Thanksgiving is from Hero Arts wonderful stamp & cut set cut with classic label punch by SU. The belly band is a bit loose so they can just slide eat the chocolates and put belly band back IF they would like to save box. I did it because my BIL loves to eat his treats right away and pretend the package is untouched and sometimes it can't be done but this time he can 😊 but my sister will still see that candies are gone LOL








No comments:

Post a Comment