Thursday, October 6, 2016

Thank you

SU has a sale on their background papers so a lot of their demonstrators are posting samples using mostly DSP so I decided to check my stash to see if I could do something with mostly papers which is something I normally don't do but I had fun. I have way too many papers that I don't use because I don't see their use in cards well was able to make several cards :0)

I wasn't thinking so didn't take a photo of the full sheets but in the next few days I'll be showing you the different cards I made with the sheets. All papers were 12x12

On this sheet I was able to do 3 different cards. The rest of the paper went to the recycle bin I know a lot of waste but if I really think about it I got a lot use even if a wasted a lot :0) the faux pearls were from my stash and the message is friendship messages by Simon Says Stamp. These cards are going on my donation box :0)




No comments:

Post a Comment