Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Christmas cards

Today I went to a Christmas cards event with one of the local SU demonstrators. We made 4 cards mostly using products from the holiday catalog. Maybe there were a couple things from the yearly catalog and one retired punch but most of them you can find in the holiday catalog so I won't list anything if you have any questions, just ask I'll be happy to answer :0)

On this card we stamped the hollies then punched them individually, was pretty quick and easy :0)


This one I made one change from the original which was not adding the sequins as I don't care for them :0)



For this one the only tip is to waste less washi tape is to use the actual tree that you die cut as your template.


On this one I changed my message, she used deck the halls, the greetings message was a little big for the punch but I was ok as I didn't want deck the halls and all the other messages on the set provided were too long. I could have used one of the messages from the other boxes but this worked out ok FOR ME :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment