Saturday, October 29, 2016

Ghosts

While I was digging into my scrap box I found some ghost I had die cut many years ago out of the very old Sizzix die with the original Sizzix machine!! yes back when and I never did anything with them until now :0) anyway I thought I was going to have to wait until next year to use them but Janet from Send A Smile 4 Kids send and email that if we had some Halloween card she could use them for the senior home so send them right way. Pretty much was the same design I found a scrapbook paper that didn't think I could use for anything but when I saw the ghost it was like they would go together so this is what I did

Added some wiggly eyes on all of them for this first card I stamped my message with tuxedo black which was a stamp by Art Impressions them punched with decorative label by SU but cut off some of the label as I didn't want that much label


For this one I stamped my message which is a stamp by Uptown also with tuxedo black then cut a strip that would fit into the word window punch by SU and punched the edges


and for this last one stamped my message a stamp by Make an Impression also with tuxedo black and then cut a strip that would fit into the modern label punch by SU


No comments:

Post a Comment