Sunday, October 2, 2016

Paper Pumpkin

I finished the January 2016 kit. For the rest of the hearts, I decided to just continue with Patty Bennett's idea so I looked for big word stamps to use on the front and since I don't own SU papers to match the hearts I didn't want to add a layer, just used inks that either match or were closed enough.

For this first card, I used spun sugar and ink blot stamp set by CTMH for background, washi tape from stash, the words are from hello life stamp set by SU with tuxedo black


For this card, I used timeless textures SU's stamp set with watermelon wonder ink, the smaller hearts are done with the negative part of the paper the bigger heart is the sweetheart punch by SU and the smaller heart is EK Success, rhinestone from stash, the message is from brushed greetings II stamp set by Clearly Besotted with tuxedo black


Since I had the timeless textures set out used it again with gray flannel ink, rhinestones from stash, the message is from hugs needed stamp set by Pink and Main and tuxedo black ink


And this last card, also using the timeless textures stamp set since it was right there with mint macaron ink, the banners and twine were from kit and the message is from the sale-a-bration set botanicals for you by SU stamped with tuxedo black


No comments:

Post a Comment