Sunday, February 7, 2016

Super Bowl

Today is super bowl day, day to find something to do so I don't have to worry about TV. Unfortunately Bret's team didn't make the cut but still made him a card that also use for my mingle that was with sports theme

I saw several cards using football ball...I cut mine with Brother Scan N Cut, embossed with Cuttlebug tiny bubbles, wasn't sure how to do the stripes as some cards had a full piece and others cut in the middle so did both and let Bret decide...he said they both work fine. The lace was done with white baker's twine also left over from a paper pumpkin. Used one of my cloud templates and VersaMagic ink to add just a little something on the white, the grass if from a G-Rated stamp set and the message not sure who makes it but is a local place, got it at Impress





No comments:

Post a Comment